Monday 23 July 2012

Hello my lovely readers!


Hell's yeah, it's summer (albeit raining) but holidays nonetheless and i love it. i've been sketching, staying at mates houses and now catching up with this blog.


here are my sketches from today and yesterday:

Amy winehouse ;)




Random dragon i sketched for peter

My gypsy girl


and finally my crying girl


let me know what you think by emailing me or posting a comment i'd love some feedback :)




Moving swiftly on to our Q&A this week:


okay question one is from a lovely lady in Belgium:




Q:
 Auntie Allie what faith are you, are you Jewish or christian or..? what nationality are you?


A: 
Thankyou for you're question i appreciate my uploads can be a little confusing, i am not Jewish i am catholic. i uploaded some Jewish recipes I've learned through being friends with Jewish people and on request from some Israeli readers. I'm a British national, i was born in the UK and have lived here  for fifteen years so far.


our next question is from Padraig M


Q: Auntie Allie Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm in love with my best friends sister and i don't know what to do also my little brother (16) keeps blaming me for the death of his hamster bonno (he was 4 and old) and i never went near it, it sucks cos now he won't speak to me what do i do?


A: 
first things first, chill your beans Paddy- is it okay if i call you that? well i have now so... anyway dependent upon the age of the sister and the reaction of your best friend there should be no reason why you should not be able to go out with this girl. That said if it goes pear shaped you could risk losing a wonderful friendship with her brother are you prepared to do that? there will always be pretty girls but best friends are hard to find and should be cherished. as for bonno
1. he was FOUR! thats amazing for a hamster, most die at the age of two!
2. whilst losing a pet is hard your brother is sixteen acting like he's six, tell him to man the hell up and stop acting like a child over bonno. at the age of sixteen he should be worrying about girls and cars and exams not throwing a strop over a stupid rodent!














Bye for now
love and hugs auntie allie xoxox



1 comment:

  1. it's nice to see my russian readers back hello!Привет мой любимый русский читателейs xx

    ReplyDelete